Saturday, July 6, 2013

Video Presentation: Post Storyboard on Blog

Please provide feedback for this, I do not know if I am going in the right direction. I am not sure if I should be explaining the articles.


Visual
Sound
Me
Definition of Intellectual Property
Me
Provide an effective and specific summary on Intellectual Property
Me
Explains 1st Article
Me
Explains 2nd Article
Me
Explains 3rd Article
Me
Explains 4th Article
Me
Explains 5th Article
Me
Explains 6th Article
Shows a short video of an impact Intellectual Property has on educational technology
Sound is included
Shows a graph explaining the influence of educational technology on Intellectual Property
Explanation of graph provided by me
Me
Asks a thought-provoking question

2 comments:

  1. Reggie,

    I like how your storyboard is laid out in a simple, easy to read manner. However, do you think you will remember all the ideas you have in your mind right now concerning this short movie? I say this based on the notion that your visual does not describe what is happening, it is only showing who or what is present. I guess I am one who practice writing every idea down. So for a storyboard, I personally believe that all ideas whether visual or audio should be described in detail. What are your thoughts on this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you and everyone else's storyboard I saw was so much better. Every time I try to change this storyboard so it includes more information I find myself literally typing it out into it. I realize I am not supposed to do that either.

      Delete