Monday, January 13, 2014

Response to Module 3

No one in my group had posted anything until yesterday. Here is my response to Lakeisha's post:

I never realized before that the old cartoon the Jetson's used video technology. After Lakeisha's post, I recalled those cartoons. I remember thinking as I was a child, "that is so far in the future," when really, it was not. I never considered before that a rhyme of history could also be an idea rather than an actual action/event/object. I had much trouble with this assignment. I asked many people for suggestions and I could not get any. After I had already posted, my father suggested medical technology. He gave the example of how barber's would bleed out their patients if they had infection, whereas now there are CAT scans, xrays, blood tests, medicine, and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment